Your correct email address must be on file in our church database in order for you to set up online giving. If necessary please call the Office at (662) 287-3118 to verify your email address.
Click this link and follow the steps below.
If you DO NOT have a OAKLAND account:
- Enter your first and last names, birthdate, and email address.
- Click Find Profile to find your record in the church database.
- Click Submit.
If you would like to create a user account (to make it easier next time), be sure to click that box. Then click Complete Registration.
You will be sent an email with a link that is good only one time (for security purposes). Click that link to access the setup page and follow Steps 2 and 3 below.
If you already have a OAKLAND account:
Login and click Submit.
Complete the following information:
- Enter the dollar amount beside each fund to which you want to contribute.
- Select the frequency (twice monthly, every month, etc.) of your contributions.
- Select the date on which you want the payments to begin.
- Enter your bank routing number and your checking account number.
- Click Submit to complete the process.
Verify that the email confirmation has the correct funds and amounts.